- Annaswamy TM, Lin C-K, Pham T, Leek D and Chandrashekhar R. Pain, Cervical Spine Pathologies, and Postural Changes Associated with Obstructive Sleep Apnea: A Systematic Review. Abstracts of Scientific Papers and Posters Presented at the International Society of Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine and the Annual Meeting of the Association of Academic Physiatrists, Poster Presentation. Orlando, FL. American Journal of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation (Online Supplement-in press). Mar 2020.
- Singh GD, Heit T, Preble D and Chandrashekhar R. Changes in 3D nasal cavity volume after biomimetic oral appliance therapy in adults. Cranio. 2015 Jan 27:2151090315Y0000000001.
- Singh GD, Griffin TM and Chandrashekhar R. Biomimetic Oral Appliance Therapy in Adults with Mild to Moderate Obstructive Sleep Apnea. Austin J Sleep Disord. 2014;1(1): 5.
- Singh GD, Cress S, McGuire M, Chandrashekhar R. Case Presentation: Effect of Mandibular Tori Removal on Obstructive Sleep Apnea Parameters. Dialogue: AADSM. 2012; (1): 22-24.
- Singh GD, Wendling S, Chandrashekhar R. Midfacial development in adult obstructive sleep apnea. Dent Today 30(7):124-127, 2011.
- Ophthalmology. 2005 Nov; 112(11):1941-7. Epub 2005 Sep 12. Conductive keratoplasty to treat Complications of LASIK and photorefractive keratectomy; Hersh, P., et al.
- Retina 2006 Mar;26(3):285-91: Central retinal vein occlusion in patients treated with long-term warfarin sodium (Coumadin) for anticoagulation, Duke University
- Chandrashekhar, R. the gamesman PUZZLES & STICKLERS Problem 4. I.E.E.E. Potentials. 1990; 9:64.
- Singh GD and Chandrasekhar R. Breath of life: Complexity and heterogeneity in the integration of etiologic components associated with sleep disordered breathing. In: Snoring: Symptoms, causes, diagnosis and treatment. Nova Publishers, 2009
- Duke University’s All About Your Eyes; Fekrat, S., et al, Duke University Press 2005